Don’t miss out the largest tech conference in British Columbia! This March, UBC GMCA has been selected as a community partner for the #BCTECH Summit from March 14 -15, 2017 at the Vancouver Convention Centre. The two-day conference will showcase BC’s vibrant tech sector, build cross-sector business opportunities and explore the latest ideas and innovations fueling our economy.
The #BCTECH Summit brings together the entire tech ecosystem and offers something for everyone – whether you are a SME looking for new capital or partnerships, a student or graduate seeking opportunities in tech, or an investor ready to capitalize on the next big thing.
Take part in all the opportunities at the #BCTECH Summit:
- Hear fresh ideas from global thought leaders and be inspired on how to propel your business forward.
- Impactful session on key sectors, from fintech to agritech to digital health and transportation. Technology is reshaping the way all businesses function – and our lives.
- See, hear and experience BC’s most innovative technologies at the interactive Marketplace, Technology Showcase, Startup Square and Future Realities.
- Pitch in the Investment Showcase for funding opportunities with local and international investors. If you are investment-ready, be sure to apply.
- Explore the opportunities in tech at Youth Innovation Day with valuable information in education, training and career opportunities. Plus, employers will be there seeking new talent!
There are still Early Bird tickets on sale for $599 until January 31, 2017. UBC GMCA (Vancouver) has been offered a promo code for $100 off. Get your tickets now using ‘UBC17’. Visit bctechsummit.ca to learn more on how you can be part of two days of big ideas, unparalleled connections and new opportunities to grow your business. Register today!