The GMCA is calling all graduate students and advanced degree trainees to be part of the 2019-2020 Executive Committee. For those who are considering a career in consulting, this is an amazing opportunity to build on your experiences and gain access to resources and networks within the GMCA community.
We welcome all highly motivated and committed individuals to join our team. Each executive member is expected to serve for one academic year. The average time commitment for a Director position will be 4-8 hours per week; the average time commitment for an Associate will be 3-4 hours per week.
The election will take place on Wednesday, June 26th, 2018, 6:00 – 8:00 PM, at Bahen Centre, Room 2145 (40 St. George Street). Each candidate will give a maximum 3 minute speech that: (1) introduces yourself, (2) explains why you are a good fit for the position, and (3) discloses any other commitments you have during the 2019-2020 year.
To apply, please submit your application on GMCA 2019-2020 Executive Committee Application page by Monday, June 24th, 11:59 PM.
2019-2020 Executive Committee Positions:
For descriptions of each role, please download the elections package.
- Director of Professional Development (1 position)
- Associate of Professional Development (1 position)
- Director of Professional Relations (1 position)
- Associate of Professional Relations (1 position)
- Director of Marketing & Communications (1 position)
- Associate of Marketing & Communications (2 positions, 1 reserved for IT experience)
- Director of Event Management (1 position)