Bain & Company is seeking candidates with Advanced Professional Degrees (APCs) for their Summer Associate (SA) Internship program. The duration of the internship is ten weeks starting the Summer of 2020, with the first week involves spending time with international colleagues on Cape Cod learning the core Bain consulting skills – you’ll be in the thick of it: shoulder to shoulder with Bain consultants, tackling complex business challenges and using all your skills to help drive change in a range of organizations from global leaders to start-ups. Most SAs are amazed at the wealth of industry knowledge, client management and communication skills they acquire, and the majority complete their summer with a full-time offer to join Bain as a Consultant upon completion of their studies.
About Bain & Company:
Bain & Company is a global consultancy that helps the world’s most ambitious change makers define the future. Across 58 offices in 37 countries, they work alongside their clients as one team with a shared ambition to achieve extraordinary results, outperform the competition and redefine industries. They complement their tailored, integrated expertise with a vibrant ecosystem of digital innovators to deliver better, faster and more enduring outcomes.
- Working closely with full-time consultants [who will provide coaching and mentoring]
- Working with clients from Fortune 500 companies, midsize firms, non-profits and start-up across many fast-changing industries such as consumer goods and retail, technology and telecommunication, financial services, industrial products, private equity, and many others
- Presenting the results of your work to partners and clients
- Applying knowledge and skills from your first year of business school, you will gain access to an unparalleled range and depth of opportunities
- A solid team player who’s also an independent thinker
- A robust analytical skill-set, endless curiosity, and a penchant to think the impossible
- Must be deadline-driven, organized and able to multi-task
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills are important
- Fluency in English plus local language for Non-US/Canadian offices
- Please see the attached poster for further details
- Application deadline: Friday, December 6, 2019 at 5:00 PM EST
- Please apply through your preferred office page at joinbain.com/careers
If you have any questions, please visit www.bain.com/careers or reach out to Carly.Hysenaj@Bain.com.