The GMCA miniMBA: Business Fundamentals program registration is now open! This 10-lecture program will provide graduate students and post-docs with:
- A grounding in fundamental business concepts
- The opportunity to learn from business experts
- The chance to apply this new knowledge directly to business cases
Each lecture will cover a different business concept and/or provide an opportunity for group discussion. Taught by industry professionals with diverse backgrounds, this course is based off of concepts from the popular book by Steven Silbiger “Ten Day MBA”.
At the end of the course, students will be given the opportunity to participate in a case competition, which will be judged by consultants and industry professionals.
- Duration: January 13 – February 21, 2020
- Time: 6:00 – 8:00 PM (Monday/Wednesday or Friday)
- Location: University of Toronto – St. George Campus
- Cost: $50* (*Successful applicants will be provided further details regarding payment & registration)
**Please note, this is a very popular offering and our waiting lists are usually full. If you are unavailable during the course times or cannot attend ALL of the lectures, please consider registering for future offerings of this course**
The coursebook “Ten Day MBA” by Silbiger, may also be purchased separately (soft/hard copy; recommended read).
- Application form: Here
- Registration deadline: Friday, December 20, 2019 at 11:59 PM (EST). Note that no late applications will be accepted. Spaces are limited and successful applicants will be notified via email by Monday, December 30, 2019
For questions, please contact us at email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you in class!Read More