The Graduate Management Consulting Association (GMCA) is a network of student club spread over 7 universities and 3 provinces. The club is aimed at graduate student and its goal is to educate the students about business concepts and help them transition into the world of management consulting. The club hosts several events throughout the year such as information sessions and an education lecture series about business etc.
After a successful year, the McMaster chapter of GMCA is seeking committed and enthusiastic McMaster graduate students to lead the chapter for the academic year 2016/2017. The commitment would be around 2-3 hours per week on average, but will vary based on the time of the year.
Positions for 2016/2017 term include:
– Director of Finance
– Director of Communications
– Director of Education
– Director of Business Development
– Director of Industry Relations
– Director of Event Management
If you are interested in running for an executive position, please submit the following to email@example.com by 9pm, July 20, 2016 in a PDF document:
1) Position(s) you would like to apply for (Max. 3)
2) Reason why you’re a good fit for the position (Max. 50 words)
3) Your 1-page resume (as a separate PDF attachment)
Please send your applications with the subject title: “Application for Exec Comm 2016-17”
Information on the GMCA and current executive profiles can be found on
We look forward to hearing from you.